An early 1950's British made illuminated plinth light, manufactured by R.E.A.L
Used for uplighting shop display item, and with removable thick frosted glass top to allow easy changing of the bulb.
Rewired using authentic style fabric flex.
*Please be aware that all electrical items must be tested by a qualified person prior to use
Mainland UK tracked delivery for this item - £15.
For outside of this region please contact for a quote.
Please fill in the information below