An old glass shop jar, etched ‘Nelson’s Original Gelatine Lozenges per 2oz’. The lid has now been secured to a wooden base to allow the jar to be better displayed.
The company of Nelson’s was founded in 1837 in Leamington Spa by George Nelson, a chemist.
Mainland UK tracked delivery for this item - £15. For outside of this region please contact for a quote.
Please fill in the information below